Proposals from all performing arts disciplines (dance, music, theatre, circus arts, and any hybrid, interdisciplinary forms) are accepted on a year-round basis, but the best time to submit is in March for the festival of the following year (ie. submit in March 2022 for the June 2023 festival).
Due to the large number of submissions, only proposals under serious consideration will receive a reply.
Please email at email@example.com with your submission:
- One page performance proposal describing the piece, including title, duration, artistic discipline(s), and technical requirements.
- Short bios of 250-500 words of all participating artists, including website URLs.
- Headshots or other promo images .jpg no larger than 200 kb. File names must indicate title and name of artist.
- Phone number and email for contact person.
- Audio or video sample of work. Accepted formats DVD, CD, mp3 and youtube or vimeo links. Please check your media: if we cannot open your files, the submission will not be considered.