COVID UPDATE – JUNE 15, 2021
In accordance with provincial health orders currently in place, the gallery can accommodate up to 9 visitors at a time with COVID protocols in place. Masks, proper sanitation, and physical distancing measures will be required. We will revisit this policy periodically and revise accordingly as new orders are announced.
For the most up to date protocols for our SUM gallery Trauma Clown exhibition and future QAF events, please bookmark this page.
SUM gallery is committed to maintain conditions to keep our communities as safe as possible and to minimize the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
Reservations are required to attend this exhibition. Please contact Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further details.
We ask you to help us make safety a priority by:
- using a face mask at all times;
- sterilizing your hands upon entering the venue; and,
- providing your full name and contact details when you enter the venue; and,
- only attend exhibitions at the gallery by yourself or with individuals within your established bubble.
Please do not enter the venue if:
- you have experienced any signs of being unwell in the last 14 days Self Assess Here;
- you have been in contact with anyone suspected of having or who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days; or,
- you have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.