COVID UPDATE – JANUARY 7, 2021
In accordance with provincial health orders in place until Feb. 5th, 2021, visits to the gallery will be limited to one core bubble per half-hour time slot. Individuals from separate core bubbles will not be permitted inside the gallery at the same time (excluding SUM gallery staff members). Please plan to visit the gallery on your own or with individuals that are within your established bubble. We will revisit this policy periodically and revise accordingly as new orders are announced.
The above policy also applies to attendance to our Time-Lapse exhibition closing date of Jan. 23rd. Please register to visit the gallery on that date ahead of time through Eventbrite and note how many people will be attending.
The Sum Gallery is committed to maintain conditions to keep our communities as safe as possible and to minimize the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
Reservations are required to attend this exhibition. Please contact Ben at email@example.com if you require further details.
We ask you to help us make safety a priority by:
- Using a face mask at all times;
- Sterilizing your hands upon entering the venue; and,
- Providing your full name and contact details when you enter the venue.
Please do not enter the venue if:
- You have experienced any signs of being unwell in the last 14 days Self Assess Here;
- You have been in contact with anyone suspected of having or who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days; or,
- You have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.