Come to a party at our Annual General Meeting. We’ll be providing updates on new developments at Pride in Art Society, and giving a sneak peek into this year’s festival.
Not only does the AGM provide us the opportunity to hang out with you in advance of this year’s festival, but AGM attendance is a key factor for some of our funders (so please show up!).
ASL Interpretation will be provided.
All members invited to attend. Membership renewal and signup for new members will take place before formal business.
RSVP at email@example.com with AGM in the subject line.
Can’t come, but still want to support? If you are unable to attend the AGM, please consider appointing a proxy by filling out this Proxy Form and sending it to Kimberly Sayson.
ACCESS and ACCESSIBILITY
The address is 268 Keefer St., between Main St. and Gore Ave. The SUM gallery is located on the 4th floor, suite 425.
We respectfully acknowledge that this event will take place on the traditional, ancestral, and unceded Indigenous territories of the ʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil-Waututh) First Nations. We recognize their sovereignty, as there are no treaties on these lands, and we are dedicated to building a new relationship between our nations based on respect and consent.
We would also like to acknowledge that this event is taking place in Chinatown, which is home to low income and Chinese immigrant communities. We are thankful and consider it a privilege to be able to do our sharing here.
Skytrain: Main Street-Science World or Stadium-Chinatown;
Bus: 22 on Gore; 03, 08, 19 on Main; 14, 16, 20 on Hastings.
– There is a paid parkade as part of the building, that unfortunately closes at 7pm. After 7pm, we recommend people to park at EasyPark – Lot 7 and the address is 180 Keefer Street; or street parking.
Accessibility: This location has not yet had an accessibility audit.
– Building entrance is street level with no steps at front entrance.
– There is a ramp with a hand rail to reach the elevator.
– Washrooms are accessible & non gendered, doors will be propped open.
– The front door of our suite has an automatic door operator.
– Our events are scent reduced.
– ASL interpretation will be provided.
BC Artscape is dog-friendly, so you may encounter some furry friends in common areas and elevators and in our suite.
Food will be provided: dim sum and pastries from local shops, some with meat products and some vegetarian options. There will be alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Please let us know if you have any requests or need more information.