The Pride in Art Community Show takes place in the Roundhouse Great Hall. Art for this show doesn’t need to fit the festival theme.
Where: The Roundhouse Community Arts and Recreation Centre (at Davie/Pacific), Vancouver, BC
When: June 17 – June 28, 2019.
Submission deadline: April 15 or until space is filled.
Roundhouse Great Hall specs:
- 25 hanging places: work must be no wider than 30″, and be able to hang from silver hooks at 7′ high
- All works must be professionally presented; wall-mounted pieces must be ready to hang
- Plinths: 24″ sq 4 ft high, or 16″ sq 3 feet high
- 2 glass shelving unit glass display cases, 16″ square
- Complete the Online Submission Form below. Submissions are accepted via online registration only. Please fill out the information in the appropriate fields.
- Email the following files with the subject line “Community Show Submission” to email@example.com
- digital images of artwork(s) being submitted for consideration. Format: JPG (no larger than 200 kb per image). All image files must be clearly titled with artist name_work title_year of creation, or the submission will not be accepted.
- a 75-word Artist Bio
- an Artist Statement pertaining to the work submitted
- Pay the submission fee (see below for payment options)
Banner image credit: Stephen Bader