Bleeding Hearts and Artists is a fundraising art auction on February 14. Place your Absentee Bids now.
|Mon Feb 5 | 6pm||Wed Feb 14 | 5 pm||Wed Feb 14 | 8 pm||Wed Feb 14 | 11 pm|
|Absentee bidding begins||Absentee bidding ends||Silent auction begins at live event||Live event ends|
|All works available for preview.||Absentee bids will be accepted until 5 pm.||Absentee bids are carried out by proxy.||Winning Absentee bidders will be notified on Thu Feb 15.|
|All times are Pacific Standard Time (PST)|
How to Bid
- If you cannot attend the live event, complete & submit an Absentee Bid Form before 5 pm PST on Wednesday February 14. View the artwork here.
- We execute your bids during the live event to obtain the work at the lowest possible amount up to your Maximum Bid limit.
- In the event that we receive two identical Maximum Bids, the first one received will take precedence.
- Absentee bidding is available for artworks; other items (tickets etc.) can be bid on at the party only.
- Winning Absentee bidders will be notified on Thursday February 15.
Live Event Bidding
- Get dressed up in your finery and come to the Bleeding Hearts and Artists party, Wednesday February 14 at 8 pm. Address (near Oak and Broadway) provided upon confirmation of ticket purchase. Space is limited, so attendees are advised buy your tickets soon.
- Place bids in person.
Payment and Shipping
- We are able to accept payment by cheque, PayPal, credit card, and Interac e-transfer
- Upon receipt of payment, winning live bidders may take their items home with them; local absentee bidders must pick up their items from the Pride in Art office at the Gordon Neighbourhood House (1019 Broughton St, Vancouver BC V6G 2A7); while winning absentee bidders who need their items shipped are responsible for shipping and handling costs. Arrangements for pick-up or shipping can be made with Pride in Art Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions and Assistance
- If you have any questions, please contact us by email: email@example.com